- World Economic Forum (WEF)
- An international membership
organization integrating leaders from business, government and
academia into a partnership to improve the state of the world.
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- The legal and institutional
foundation of the multilateral trading system. It provides the
principal contractual obligations determining how governments
frame and implement domestic trade legislation and regulations.
- STAT - USA
- Site of the National Trade Data
Bank, by the US Department of Commerce. Includes statistics on
trade, demographic, political and social-economic information
about most countries.
- G8 Information Center
- G-8 Research Group site at the
University of Toronto, Canada. Provides analysis, documents and
background information about former and current summits by the
G-8 members states.
- Volunteer effort to improve
research communication in economics via electronic media. Includes
information on printed and electronic working papers, code for
economics and econometrics, and web resources in economics.